New date – 4th October!
We are now able to announce a new date for our previously planned Indpendent Living and Care Fair which unfortunately had to be cancelled in June.
This will now be on Wednesday 4th October 2017
This event will bring together people who need a bit of support, with services, organisations and businesses that can provide support to regain or maintain an independent life!
Our event will have:
- A number of Care Agencies
- Organisations that provide services to people with Direct Payments, including people who employ Personal Assistants
- People from the Council and Health
- Local community organisations.
- Some businesses that provide independent living support services.
For more information, check our:
- news and events page (in this website)
- Facebook Page (external website)
- Twitter feed – @IndependLivesKC using #IndependentLivingandCareFair (external website)
Unfortunately in June, a few people came along as we weren’t able to tell everyone that the event had been cancelled at short notice This time, just in case, we would like to make sure that we get people’s details in advance.
We will let you know how to book tickets nearer the time.