Do you employ a Personal Assistant or Carer?

As you will undoubtedly have heard – there is a new data protection law coming into play on Friday 25th May.

This also applies to disabled people who employ Personal Assistants or (paid) carers.

You can get information to give to your employees, and template letters, from your Employer’s Liability Insurance legal helpline.

  • For Fish Insurance??-????the legal helpline is??Penninsula -?? which you can use if you have the ??135 policy.
  • For Mark Bates / Premier Care – the legal helpline – MSL – which you can use if you have any level of cover.

You will need to have your policy number to get advice from the legal helpline.


Posted in Independent Lives KC, Latest News, Personal Budgets Tagged with: , , , , ,