Access FAQs

Q. What can I do if something is inaccessible to me as a disabled person?
The Equality Act (2010) requires that all goods and services are accessible. You should contact the Equality and Human Rights Commission for information and support around this issue.

Q. I’m a local disabled person who’d like to get more involved in access issues, what can I do?
Come along to ADKC’s Access Group, which meets once a month to discuss access issues, look at plans and write access reports as requested.