Education and Training – FAQs

Q. I’m a disabled person and I’d like to study, how can I get support to do this?
ADKC’s Lifelong Learning project??can help you search for a suitable course for you in the local area and support you to seek funding for course materials and equipment if necessary. Most colleges and education providers will have a Disability Officer who provides support for disabled students.