Funding – FAQs

Q. How can I get support to find funding for something that I need?
If you are on??a means-tested benefit, you might be able to apply to the Social Fund (see the DWP website or talk to someone at your local benefits office for more information). If it is for a piece of equipment that relates directly to your impairment and can’t be provided by a statutory service, then ADKC’s Information and Advice Project may be able to support you to find funding.