Health – FAQs

What can I do if I have a health problem?
Contact your GP. If you do not have a GP then you can use the online “find a GP” service.

I am not happy with the service that I’m receiving from my doctor, hospital, dentist etc. What can I do?
Contact POhWER - an advocacy organisation that specialises in complaints about the NHS –  who can support you to present your case.