Housing – FAQs

Where can I go to get support for any problems that I have around housing?
??A number of advice agencies??offers free advice on housing issues – the organisation that you choose will depend on which part of the borough you live in, as each covers a specific area. If you live in housing association accommodation you can talk to your housing officer.

What can I do if my accommodation does not meet my access needs?
Accessible housing is a challenge for Kensington and Chelsea. Contact your Occupational Therapist to find out if they can make any adaptations or provide you with any equipment which would make your accommodation more accessible. They can also see if there are any other ways that they can support you around your housing needs.