Transport -FAQs

Q. How do I get a disabled parking permit?
The Royal Borough operates its own Purple Badge scheme (which is like the national Blue Badge scheme), for more information contact RBKC’s Accessible Transport Services.

Q. I’m a disabled person, can I get free travel on public transport?
To find out if you are eligible for a Freedom Pass (which gives disabled people free travel on public transport) contact RBKC’s Accessible Transport Services.

I am unable to travel on public transport and don’t have a car. Is there any other way that I can get around?
Yes, contact Dial A Ride, the Taxicard Scheme and Westway Community??Transport Scheme to find out about your options.

Useful contact details -

RBKC information page about accessible transport – this contains links to, and information about, all the transport mentioned above, and more.

  • Phone details: Phone: 0343 222 7777 /Fax: 020 7394 5218
  • Address details PO Box 68799 London SE1P 4RD

Westway Community Transport