Are you a disabled person in Kensington and Chelsea?
Has the Grenfell Fire affected you in some way?
- Did you live in or close to the Grenfell Tower that night? Or
- Were your friends or family affected? Or
- Are you worried about your own safety and about how you would manage if this happened to you? Or
- Do you feel that you lost out because the Council have to give more support to people from Grenfell?
If you are a disabled person and have been affected because of the Grenfell Fire, Action Disability Kensington and Chelsea (ADKC) want to hear from you!
We want to find out:
- If there is anything we can do to help disabled people affected by the Grenfell Fire
- What your experiences of the support that has been available to disabled people
- If you are worried are in case something similar happens to you
- What you would do differently if you were in charge of helping people affected by a disaster.
For more information contact Jenny Hurst on:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 8960 8888 (after 11 in the morning).
This work is supported by the National Lottery via the Big Lottery Fund.