ADKC is a user-led disabled person’s organisation – this means that all of the projects and services we have are as a direct result, funding allowing, of what our members have said that they needed!
Our current projects are:
- Access Project - to find and promote the most accessible venues in the borough.
- Disability Connect - for isolated disabled people age 18-49
- Information and Advice Project - for any disability specific information and advice.
- Life Long Learning project - for adults who need a bit of support to take up learning opportunities.
- Independent Lives Kensington and Chelsea project – one-to-one and group support to enable local disabled adults to live more fulfilling lives.
- Personal Budget Support service- for people over the age of 18 who use care and support services.
We also have a number of User groups.
Currently, we also offer the following range of free and paid for services:
- Internet Café (free)
- Wheelchair accessible weighing scales (free)
- Massage / Therapies
- Wheelchair Hire
- Accessible room hire
- Disability related training
- Passport photos
- Access surveys
Click the links above, or use the drop-down menu for more information about each project / service.