- A Kensington & Chelsea Resident?
- A disabled person or someone with a long-term condition
- Aged 18 to 49?
- Hoping to become less isolated and get out and about more?
- Works at your pace.
- Gives one to one support to decide and plan what you want to do.
- Provides peer support, a range of advice, information and workshops.
- Is run by a disabled people’s organisation.
Simone also runs a drop-in session, south of the borough in the Worlds End Neighbourhood Advice Centre the last Monday of the month, every other month. Please contact Marian (Information and Advice Officer) or Simone to confirm the date and time.
The aim of the service is to improve the quality of life for socially isolated disabled people, who sometimes find it challenging to make the first steps towards finding and doing accessible activities outside of the home; this is something that we can work on together, Simone Galloway, Disability Connect Co-ordinator.
Feedback from a Disability Connect service user:
I want to say thank you very much for all the kindness and support. You gave me a lot of encouragement, help and hope from the first day I met you.
For more information contact:
Disability Connect Co-ordinator
Action Disability Kensington & Chelsea
020 8960 8888
Click to go to a printable version of the -Disability Connect information leaflet