Our life-long learning project supports ADKC members who wish to take part in mainstream education – for example classes at an adult education college or taking on diplomas or degrees at a University - and who feel they need a bit of extra support and confidence because they are a disabled student.
The project can help with:
- Identifying courses of interest
- Providing information about your rights as a disabled learner
- Supporting you to get in touch with the learning provider to discuss your needs
- Supporting you to apply for Disabled Student’s allowance (for Degree courses)
- Working with the colleges / learning providers to ensure that they know how they should be supporting disabled students.
Please see our events page for any dates relating to our Lifelong Learning Project.
Glenda Joseph is the Lifelong Learning Co-ordinator in charge of supporting members. She will be available on Wednesdays and she can be contacted at the office, on 020 8960 8888 or email email@example.com