In addition to our projects, we also offer a number of other, free and costed, services:
Internet Cafe - drop-in session every Friday from 10-1. Also check our events section!
Wheelchair accessible weighing scales – if you need to watch your weight but are unable to use regular weighing scales – our wheelchair accessible scales might be for you. Please pre-book / call before you come to ensure that Martha is available to support you.
Paid for services:
Massage/ therapies - Wednesdays and Fridays, – massage, Indian Head Massage, Reiki, Reflexology and Aromatherapy. Team of independent therapists provide therapies at our centre.
- Cost: £30 per session for waged ADKC members, £17.50 for unwaged members.
- Note – cancellation fee applies with less than 48 hours notice.
Passport Photos – If you need passport-style photos but are unable to access a photo booth – our hand held camera can take and print official size passport photos.
- Cost: £3 for a set of 4 photos.
- Please call in advance -to check that Martha is available on the day.
Wheelchair Hire – short term hire of basic manual wheelchairs.
- Cost: £5 per day or £25 for the week.
- Note – unfortunately we are unable to deliver / collect hired wheelchairs.
Accessible room hire – if you wish to hold your meeting in our accessible rooms.
- Cost: Current room hire details
- Availability: please contact Dorota or Martha
Access audits / survey – our Access Group can provide a comprehensive report about the accessibility of your venue / service.
- For more information / costs -please contact Jamie to discuss your needs.
Training. ADKC offers a varied program of training covering disability-related issues. This can be arranged in our accessible venue, or in your venue.
- For more information / costs -please contact Jamie on 020 8960 8888 to discuss your needs.